Saturday 29 October 2011

It's not you it's me...

It's not that I don't love you readers. I do, and for the very few people who are reading this after weeks of apathetic doldrums, you are looking very beautiful tonight.

It's just... with work, and esports it's hard to find the time and willingness to cover the ickiness that is the title and topic of my testament.

So instead of prolonging the struggle of keeping life in my poor blog, I am breaking up with blogging...
...about war, religion and politics.

Instead, this blog will just become my new personal blog. A bit like my old blogs on deviantart and the now ancient myspace, but hopefully with a bit more coherency and of course this blog will continue to be rated "G" for Gman, so no naughty things will be posted. I will just write whatever comes to mind, maybe put up a short story or two. Don't feel obliged to read. This is more of an exercise for myself than anything else.

As always though, your feedback whether it be positive or utterly cruel and constructive is welcome.

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog with an internet search of "mandatory religion" (a post of yours from May). I'm wondering if you might be interested in hearing of my work trying to publicize a new theory of evolution related to a new kingdom of nature: girasas. I hope you will visit my webpage at http://www.homestead.com/theosophy/ascension.html and perhaps read other areas on the internet where I debate with people on the subject.

    I'm very interested in what you might have to say and am still thinking through some of my own feelings. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have rubbing my hands (this is not a euphemism) with glee now.

    Your shift in blog topics is exactly what I wanted.

    I think I'm ready to fall in love with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting read! I caught this post from your title and glad that I found it! Keep up the great work with your blog and I look forward to reading your next post!

    ReplyDelete